Enterprise Content Distribution
Ittiam systems offers a comprehensive enterprise content distribution system (ECDS) based on its Video Networking System (VNS).
The enterprise content distribution system meets the wide range of requirements - content acquisition, storage, delivery and collaboration. The rich features coupled with scalable architecture across each of these stages allows for adaptation of VNS for organizations of any size meeting the wide range of use cases of ECDS.
Ittiam’s solution enables OEMs to
- Stream high definition video simultaneously to every employee for corporate broadcasts
- Enable offline training through Video on Demand
- Enable collaborations of teams across locations through high definition video conferencing with support for content sharing
- Deliver the same content on multiple end points in formats and resolutions supported by the device
VNS based content distribution solution leverages the existing hardware as well as software infrastructure allowing for easier adoption of the system. VNS makes it possible to create, access and collaborate on a host of devices such as PCs, tablets, smartphones, desktop video conferencing units as well as tele-presence systems. VNS is based on industry standard protocols allowing for interoperation with software media players like Windows Media Player and Adobe Flash player.
VNS also addresses security and content protection concerns through water marking and related industry standard protocols such as HDCP, AES, and SRTP etc. enabling sharing of the information across collocated offices.
Platforms and OS
- Scalable Video Coding – To address the growing need of improved error concealment as well as reducing network bandwidth
- 3D Video to deliver an immersive collaboration experience
- Acoustic beam forming technology for an improved audio experience
- H.264, MPEG2 @ 30/60 fps Standard Definition up to High Definition (720p, 1080p)
- Multiple profiles and levels support
- De-blocking, Constrained Intra Prediction, Slice Mode Encoding
- CBR / VBR / Constrained-VBR modes of operation
- Configurable quantization parameters and GOP format
- Custom resolutions support
- HD Audio using AAC, AC3 and MP3, Speech using G.7xx, GSM-AMR NB/WB
- Mono / Stereo, 8-48 kHz
- Variable Packet Times
File Formats: MP4, MOV, JPG (Quick Time, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash, VLC)
Signaling: RTSP, SAP, SIP, SDP, HTTP
OMAP - OMAP3 , OMAP4
DaVinci - DM6467, DM816x, DM814X+
# Patent pending architecture which enables multi-party conferences without need for additional hardware or servers
+ Support planned in the future