IFE System, Aerospace Systems, In Flight Entertainment System, In Flight Infotainment, In Train Entertainment
IFE & Avionics
• Head-end Server: Streams stored content, passenger announcements, moving map information to entertainment consoles for passengers. It mayalso transcode content for multi-screen playback, including Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs) / BYOD scenarios.
• Seat Back Units: Individual and/or personalized entertainment units for each passenger, with varying capabilities determined by travel class categories.
• Overhead Monitors: Entertainment units for single- or dual-aisle aircrafts.
• PEDs& BYODs: Individual entertainment devices for each passenger’s preferences or brought on-board as a PED owned by the customer.
• Security Equipment:On-board surveillance using galley cameras, cargo monitoring cameras& landing gear cameras.
Ittiam is a member of Airline Passenger Experience (APEX) Association.
Solutions for fixed installations/BYOD options
Solutions for wired and wireless networks
Support wide variety of content streaming, transcoding & playback capabilities