Leverage five key evaluation criteria to choose the right audio codec implementation for your applicationKnow More
Looking to wow your audiences with
Choose from Ittiam’s suite of audio effects and post processing technologies
to enhance sound and personalize the audio experience for your end-users.
Reduce cost and time to market
with our field-proven software IPs optimized for power efficiency and performance over a range of processors
Easily integrate our renowned algorithms
with your smartwatches, activity trackers, music players and smartphones to enable engaging user experiences with stellar sound quality
Create Immersive Experiences with Stunning Audio Effects & Processing
Graphic and Parametric Equalizers
Dynamic Range Controllers (DRC)
Virtual Surround Technology
Sample Rate Converter
Loudness Metering & Levelling
- Enhance sound to suit listeners’ preferences by accurately controlling the
frequency spectrum of audio.
- Support up to 10 bands of equalization for mono/stereo audio up to 48 KHz.
- Eliminate listening fatigue and enable a pleasant out-of-head listening experience
by giving the perception of sound originating from external speakers.
- Transport users to a range of listening environments such as a concert hall,
home theatre or an amphitheater, helping them enjoy the true impact of
rich and distinct sounds.
- Deliver clean, crisp and sophisticated sound quality by defining an upper-limit
to the peak value of the audio data, while removing the risk
of distortion due to clipping.
- Reduce the dynamic range of audio, by increasing the level of soft passages
and decreasing the level of loud sections in the
- Allow listeners to enjoy the richness of sound even in the presence of
- Deliver 5.1 multi-channel content over headphones or two speakers,
and immerse your listeners in an unbelievably accurate
surround sound environment.
- Provide 3D depth and stereo separation, as well as reverb with presets
for room acoustics.
- Up to 1/6x to 6x resampling of audio across diverse input sampling rates.
- Handle mono/stereo/multichannel re-sampling of 16/32-bit input and output formats.
- Normalize audio loudness beyond the EBU R 128 standards defined by
Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM) Act.
Experience Ittiam’s stunning audio solutions portfolio
The Ittiam Advantage
Power efficiency while delivering the best performance
High channel densities for real time and offline processing
Extensive validation in the field to deliver high quality and eliminate audio distortions
Easy integration, enabling faster deployment and time-to-market
Advanced parameters to easily configure and adapt to user preferences and system requirements
Optimized for a whole range of platforms
TI C64x+ DSP architecture
Available on all DSP/SOCs with C64x+/C66x DSP cores including TI DM646x, TI DM814x, TI DM816x (Netra), TI C667x (Shannon) and C66AKHxx (Keystone)
ARM Cortex A7/A8/A9/A15 cores
And any ARM based chipset/SoC
Intel x86 cores
And any x86 based platforms from Intel and AMD
Realize a Wide Array of Application Use Cases
Smart activity trackers
Rear seat entertainment