While our overarching goal is to drive excellence in video technology,
we are equally inspired by our passion for making a difference to the larger
community we operate in.
Ittiam’s CSR team works towards applying our collective knowledge and energy for enabling positive
change in our community and environment. Backed by our holistic CSR policy, the team helps foster a culture of
social commitment, responsiveness and positivity across our organization.
The smallest good deed is better than the greatest good intention
Going GreenWe conduct annual events such as ‘Dunk the Junk’ and ‘Think Before You Throw’ in association with Parisara, the eco
wing of Samarthanam, and other organizations. These initiatives help Reduce-Reuse-Recycle waste including dry waste,
paper waste, e-waste, and recyclable materials like books and clothes.
539kg of dry waste
25kg of e-waste
529kg of clothes
Saving LivesSince 2002, we have actively partnered with Rotary-TTK Blood Bank to conduct blood donation camps,
playing an integral role in saving lives.
Creating a culture of sharing
54%Participating in fund raising
12%Contributions to calamity relief funds
34%Contributions to social causes
Employee GivingOur voluntary Employee Giving programs provide a platform to our employees to be responsible and active
members of the community, and cherish a true sense of belonging.
We touch the lives of thousands of people by actively participating in the fund raising events of various NGOs including Baldwin Opportunity School, CRY (Child Relief and You), Concern India Foundation and Maya Organic.
We wholeheartedly reach out to victims of natural calamities by donating towards relief funds.
- Sep 2014 – Contributions to Prime Minister’s Fund towards Kashmir Flood Relief
- Jul 2013 – Contributions to Prime Minister’s Fund towards Uttarakhand Flood Relief
- Oct 2009 – Contributions to Chief Minister’s Fund towards North Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh Floods
- Sep 2008 – Contributions to Prime Minister’s Fund towards Bihar Relief Fund
- Dec 2004 – Contributions to the Prime Minister’s Fund towards Tsunami Relief Fund
We help create, grow and sustain opportunities for orphans and people with disabilities through donations to different foundations that work for their upliftment.
- Supported Karnataka Parents Association for Mentally Retarded Citizens (KPAMRC) in constructing their 5th and last unit of residential building
- Sponsored a day’s lunch at Rakum School of Blind, Karunashraya and Sumanahalli Leprosy Rehabilitation Society
- Contributions to Sandhya Kirana, day care facility for senior citizens, run by BBMP, Shanthinagar
- Sponsored mid-day meal for children of Good Neighbours, White Field Center
- Contributions towards medical expenses of one of our maintenance staff
- Contributions to Dr. Ambedkar Educational Trust – a children’s orphanage in Ejipura
- Aid for buying 12 hearing aids for students of Shastri School of Deaf and Dumb School
- Supported vocational training program for Outreach Onsite
- Supported the food expenses of Maya Organic’s Children Center at Ramanagaram
- Helped an acid attack victim
- Supported a family of four affected by gas cylinder burst