Ittiam Systems Private Limited (Ittiam) is committed to respecting your right to privacy & maintaining your trust is paramount to us. We believe it is important that you know how we treat the information about you, we receive from you, on the Internet.
You can visit Ittiam on the World Wide Web without revealing your personal identity or any information about yourself. Our Web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. Ittiam uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site. Your accessing our site signifies your unconditional consent to allow the collection of your domain names.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. When information is needed, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information. Occasionally, we may make the e-mail addresses, of those who provide information, available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you may find interesting. In these cases, you will be offered an opportunity to limit access to your information. In case we do not receive any response from you to limit the access of your information, it shall be deemed that you consent to such distribution of your information as mentioned above.
If you register with us on-line, we may use this information to provide you with custom information about Ittiam’s offering in support of your business needs. A technology called cookies may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a text file, containing such information as your IP address and Operating system, that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive, which helps us to recognize you when you return and improve your online experience. Cookies do not contain any personal information. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Registering with any Ittiam business unit online signifies your unconditional consent to receive such cookies.
At times we conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you, with your free consent.
Ittiam ensures the security of its information systems to protect your personal information and takes the necessary precautions to safeguard against any unauthorized access or disclosure.
Ittiam’s Web site may contain links to other sites, which will let you leave Ittiam’s site. We try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. The linked sites are not under the control of Ittiam and Ittiam is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Ittiam is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Ittiam is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ittiam of the site.
Ittiam reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time without notice.
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Ittiam Systems Private Limited or its wholly owned Subsidiaries (collectively “Ittiam”) to any registration or licensing requirement within such Jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. Ittiam maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Past financial performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Ittiam will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site (www.Ittiam.com) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of Ittiam Systems Private Limited.
- The information on this site is not and is under no circumstances be construed as, an advertisement or a public offering of the securities of Ittiam Systems Private Limited or any other security that may be described herein.
- No securities regulatory body or similar authority in any jurisdiction has reviewed or in any way passed upon or endorsed the information on this site or the merits of the securities that may be described herein and any representation to the contrary may be construed as an offence under applicable laws.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Ittiam authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use.
- This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Ittiam does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. Ittiam and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that Ittiam shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that Ittiam is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Ittiam is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Bangalore, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.